Euro Truck Simulator 2 Update 1.35 Game Download
We’re delighted to announce that after spending time in internal testing, Experimental Breeze along with community Beta, the Euro Truck Simulator two update 1.35 has become ready for many auto enthusiasts!
Since we’ve said earlier, this upgrade is so huge so we’d love to thank those that helped us in analyzing it. As a result of its size, we will not clear all the important points here (browse the general public Beta informative article please).
Rather, we’d love to deal with some questions about a brand new feature which has been included merely a day or two past; GPS navigation. Much like a number of different attributes, please don’t believe this to be the original phase. The beta responses we’ve received to date was very positive, but you shouldn’t be bashful about adding your own personal on our discussion. Your opinion is valuable to us!
To delight in this 1.35 upgrade, make certain that you opt-out of beta branches along with your match will probably be automatically updated.
For your heritage non-Steam variant of Ets-2, the upgrade needs to be ready in a day or two.
Some mods, nevertheless, might have never caught up – that this upgrade might effortlessly break them. Thus try to remember you may always remain on 1.34 or an even old division. The method to access and pick them would be: Steam customer → LIBRARY → Click Euro Truck Simulator two → Properties → Betas tab → choose the model you’ll want.
- Germany improvements, stage 2
- New French roads: A10-A6 (Vive la France! DLC) and A6-N44
- Sardinia island (Italia DLC)
- Scandinavian signage improvements (Scandinavia DLC)
- New special transport routes (various DLCs)
- Purchased container trailers
- Purchased logging trailers
- Browse purchased trailers & accessories
- Double trailers in Germany and Netherlands
- Krone Boxliner for 40ft or 2x20ft containers (Krone DLC)
- Purchased Schwarzmüller reefer, curtain and log trailers; also traffic (Schwarzmüller DLC)
- Adjust purchased trailers without service visit (extendable trailer, sliding tandem)
- Copy truck/trailer configuration across the fleet
- Wiper settings improved
- GPS Voice navigation
- Use your own purchased trailers in External Contracts (WoTR)
- Online garage purchase
- Emergency refueling service
- Input improvements (Steam controller support, Tobii eye tracker support, controller hotplug support, better FF on Linux)
- Razer Chroma support (RGB)
- New options: truck stability, truck suspension, cabin suspension, dual localization of names in the map
- Faster job generation for hired drivers
- Lots of new drivers to hire
- Experimental DX11 support
- Curve item (new editor item)
- Walker/mover item improvement
- Multiple LODs for models
- Modded trucks support (in-game function)
- Traffic data improvement
- Vehicle data improvement (COG, wipers, transmission names, bracers sound)
- Randomized cargo model (eg. container color)